RADV Medical Record Retrieval
Whether you have been selected for a RADV audit by CMS or are performing mock audits, getting the all medical records as quick as possible is extremely critical.
ECS has performed, across the country, several medical record retrieval projects for RADV and mock audits. ECS has pioneered a detailed process ensuring all documentation is retrieved in an expedited manner. ECS allows clients full visibility to any project and can get detailed information on each medical record request.
ECS has also developed myRADVonline, an easy-to-implement, easy-to-use software platform developed specifically to manage 12 week RADV audit cycle.
To ensure positive provider relationships, ECS works closely with provider offices to schedule the chart retrieval method that is preferred by the provider office. ECS understands the importance of a health plan’s relationship with the provider community. We work to eliminate provider disruption and minimize administrative burdens by allowing the provider to select a retrieval method best suited to their needs. These options are:
Why choose ECS for RADV medical record retrieval?
- Speed – Industry leading delivery times
- Yield – ECS will retrieve the charts you requested
- Coverage – Ability to get any record, any time, any place
- Provider Relationships – ECS has established working relationships
- Cost Savings – Reduce costs up to 25%
- Software – Easy to use and highly intuitive, get real time status on any medical record request
- HIPAA Compliance – Most stringent measures in the industry
- Core Competency – ECS is focused solely on medical record retrieval and management