ECS is the industry leader in providing fast and secure medical record retrieval services for Medicare Advantage risk adjustment reviews. Our chart retrieval solutions are used by the largest health plans in the country and are flexible to support a wide range of business requirements from a turn-key approach to a fully customized solution.
ECS has spent years building the strongest national network of healthcare medical record retrieval experts in the industry allowing us to continually serve the needs of our clients regardless of geography. Unlike other retrieval companies that rely on third party copy services to perform on-site retrieval, ECS leverages its network of on-site medical record retrieval professionals that is 2,000 strong and growing.
As an ECS client, you can take advantage of the industry leading ChartFinder system which tracks the status of your projects real time. You will have access to all medical charts and associated project information on the internet 24×7.
To ensure positive provider relationships, ECS works closely with provider offices to schedule the chart retrieval method that is preferred by the provider office. ECS understands the importance of a health plan’s relationship with the provider community. We work to eliminate provider disruption and minimize administrative burdens by allowing the provider to select a retrieval method best suited to their needs. These options are:
Why choose ECS for Medicare Risk Adjustment?
- Speed – Industry leading delivery times
- Yield – ECS will retrieve the charts you requested
- Coverage – Ability to get any record, any time, any place
- Provider Relationships – ECS has established working relationships with thousands of medical facilities across the country
- Cost Savings – Reduce costs up to 25%
- Software – Easy to use and highly intuitive, get real time status on any medical record request
- HIPAA Compliance – Most stringent measures in the industry
- Core Competency – ECS is focused solely on medical record retrieval and management