APS (Attending physician statements) is a critical piece of the Life Insurance underwriting process. The ability to get the APS securely, immediately and at the lowest price possible is essential for any Life Insurance company.
Many times the underwriting process is slowed because of delays around acquiring applicants medical records. Let ECS streamline your APS retrieval and close your policies faster. ECS has established relationships with medical facilities across the country that allows for faster record retrieval and lower medical record acquisition costs.
To ensure positive provider relationships, ECS works closely with provider offices to schedule the chart retrieval method that is preferred by the provider office. ECS understands the importance of a health plan’s relationship with the provider community. We work to eliminate provider disruption and minimize administrative burdens by allowing the provider to a select retrieval method best suited to their needs. These options are:
Why choose ECS?
- Speed – Industry leading delivery times
- Yield – ECS will retrieve the charts you requested
- Coverage – Ability to get any record, any time, any place
- Cost Savings – Reduce costs up to 25%
- Software – Easy to use and highly intuitive, get real time status on any medical record request
- HIPAA Compliance – Most stringent measures in the industry
- Core Competency – ECS is focused solely on medical record retrieval and management